How to Screencast Fios TV on Roku Device Using iOS or Smartphone
Fios TV on Roku:
It offers over 425+ Channels and it is a digital cable service. It also has some of the best premium channels, international channels, sports packages, and Spanish packages.
On your smartphone and tablet, you can watch all its content anywhere and anytime. Let’s have a look at the quick guide of Fios TV on Roku.
It is a mobile app named Fios TV. This app is best for smartphones and tablets. You cannot watch this app on Smart TV or Android TV or Roku Device. Subsequently, you need a Fios TV cable subscription to watch the content on the Fios TV. You can watch all the entertaining shows on this app.
You can install the Fios TV on the smartphone or tablet for watching. The only way to watch these channels on a large screen is by way of screencasting or screen mirroring. You can Screen the mirror through a mobile phone or IOS device. Watch and enjoy the Fios TV on the large screen.
Is Fios TV on Roku available?
Fios TV is not officially available on Roku. The only possible way is to Screencast or Screen mirror from the Smartphone or tablet.
You can install the app on it and subscribe to the channel. Roku is a Streaming device where you can watch all channels like Netflix, Amazon, Youtube, and some other channels by subscribing to that account.
Roku Channel Store has a number of streaming apps to watch on TV. You can connect the Roku box and TV to stream all the channels. We can watch streaming movies, videos, songs, games, sports, live channels, shows, and some other channels on the Roku device. You can read more on the Tech Thanos.
How to watch Fios TV on Roku from an iOS Device?
Here we are mentioning some simple steps through which you can easily watch Fios TV on Roku from an iOS device. If you face any issue in any step, feel free to use the comment section.
- Make sure that iPhone and Roku devices must be connected to the same WIFI network.
- Select the control centre on iPhone and Click on screen mirroring.
- Connect your Roku with your iPhone, in your iPhone type the code shown on your TV.
- Now select okay to screen mirror on Roku.
- Download and Install mirror for Roku the Airbeam TV app on your iOS Device.
- In your iOS device open the mirror for Roku once the app is installed.
- From the list click on your Roky device to mirror.
- On your device, you can install the mirror for Roku Channel
- To add a mirror channel on Roku selects the Add channel option.
- Now you will be asked for permission to mirror for the Roku app.
- Click on the allow notification to screencast.
- Now you can screencast the app on the TV.
How to watch using Android Device?
- Connect Roku Device and Smartphone from the same WIFI Network.
- In Roku Device select the Roku Device Setting Menu option.
- Now, Enable the screen mirroring option on the Roku device.
- On Smartphone, Open Play Store, and click on the search button.
- Type Fios TV then select and Install Fios TV App.
- Now Go to settings and select the connection and sharing option.
- Select the screen mirroring option and see whether the screen mirroring option is enabled.
- Finally, Click on Roku Device from Smartphone for the connection of the Fios On Roku.
- Now your smartphone screen will appear on the Roku Device.
Fios TV app is not available on Smart TV or Android TV or Roku Device. It is the best app for smartphones and tablets. You can watch all the channels by subscribing to the account on your android device. Roku is the best streaming app for watching movies, shows, sports, and some other channels.
You can follow the steps above to screencast or screen mirror the Fios TV on Roku the large screen. You can enjoy watching on the large screen from screencasting using smartphones or tablets.
This app can be watched on the Roku Device. Even though it is not available on the Roku Box you can alternatively use screen mirroring. In case you find this article valuable, feel free to give this a share.